Michelle Krusiec

"What makes Alice Wu's debut so pleasurable is its easy rhythms, its sly juxtapositions, and its relaxed but funny performances. A generous straight man, Krusiec gives the film emotional heft...."---Slate

Self Intro From Duong
Monday, July 30, 2007

Hi guys!
So Michelle wanted me to say hi... so I'm here saying hi!
You guys may already know me from my MK blog. I was first introduced to Michelle when I was watching the 2006 AZN awards. She was nominated (along with Lynn Chen) for Saving Face. As soon as I saw the Saving Face clip (the airport scene where Wil tries to stop Vivian from leaving), I knew that I had to watch the movie, so I did... and 1.5 years later here I am.

I'll be resuming Zoe's role as Michelle's new webmistress. Michelle and I are cooking up some ideas for the site, so please check back often. :)

Cheerio!
-Duong

P.S. Here's a little video goody that I recorded of MK recently. Enjoy!

A personal message from MK to fans taken on the first night of "Made In Taiwan" NYC.
Take 1! I'll post take 2 as well. ;-)

June 14th, 2007 Take 1!

Labels: ,


Posted by Anonymous @ 7/30/2007 05:05:00 PM




6 Comments:

At 31/7/07 08:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it`s nice you guys could saw mk`s show mit.if i could getting information about mk`s show more. then i will flight to the us to see mk.but the information about mk isn`t many in taiwan now.i just wanna say i love mk and i enjoy to see her show.

 
At 1/8/07 04:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle is pretty and talented! I'll support michelle forever!! xD

Cooler than your fans
~Aircon

 
At 1/8/07 11:50, Blogger Unknown said...

Like I said, I love the MK's work, I just know her for the movie and her work is amazing. Duong you're doing a great job you can count with my support, I live in Guatemala City this is the only problem, but...I can help you by internet if you want, if there is anything I can do for you, just let me know.

Take care..Bye!

 
At 1/8/07 19:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,

I just wanted to say that I think that being in a film with Sean Bean and Michelle Yeoh will take your career to new heights whether you and the movie gets good reviews or not. I'm sure you will. Wish you well. Peace.

 
At 3/8/07 07:49, Blogger Billie said...

jus want to thank Duong & Michelle =)

 
At 4/8/07 02:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Duong. On one hand I was surprised to see that you are the new webmistress of Michelles Weblog, on the other hand I wasn't surprised at all :)
I'm impressed how you hold up your effort for MK and all the webstuff :)

I wish you all the best for your new job.

greets, prinzessli

 

Post a Comment

<< Home