Michelle Krusiec

"What makes Alice Wu's debut so pleasurable is its easy rhythms, its sly juxtapositions, and its relaxed but funny performances. A generous straight man, Krusiec gives the film emotional heft...."---Slate

Birthday Thanks from Michelle!
Friday, October 05, 2007

Birthdays can be really suspenseful because you wonder...who amongst your friends actually remembered and will call? Since I'm terrible at remembering these things, I don't expect a single call. BUT if you have your own blog, you can take away some of the deadly suspense by just announcing to the world, that it's your birthday! Well, I wasn't looking for special wishes...but gee, I guess I'll take 'em anyway. Thanks Duong (I swear I didn't tell her to post it) and to all of you for thinking of me and for your happy thoughts. It means a lot that you would think of me and take a moment of your day to write me a little note.

I have been quite busy traveling between Los Angeles and New York. I've been working on "What Happens in Vegas" and I am delighted to report that I believe it will be another funny film with Ms. Cameron Diaz and I was pleased to be a part of it. Cameron is lovely lovely and I am a big fan of hers. Director, producers, cast and crew -- all were very warm and...energetic karoake singers!

LOTS of Birthday wishes for all October babies and Libras. May this next year be full of strawberry dreams and ice cream kisses!

-Michelle :)

Labels:


Posted by Michelle @ 10/05/2007 12:03:00 AM




15 Comments:

At 5/10/07 02:59, Blogger TW.jastina said...

Hi..Michelle..我很佩服妳對事業的認真態度..非常辛苦..很棒..但願你打拼之餘..多注意身體的健康..加油!!!我在台灣天天為你加油...也希望盡快看到你的最新演出...

 
At 6/10/07 04:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! ..
I am also a libra too .. but in september =P
I hope you come to Taiwan again sometime in the future, there are still many fans waiting for you here!
Anyways, looking forward to seeing your new work on the big screen ..
Take care!

 
At 7/10/07 08:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

安安

 
At 7/10/07 09:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

妳是誰.\ /

 
At 7/10/07 10:10, Blogger TW.jastina said...

Me too.......forever....
love Michelle.....

 
At 7/10/07 22:40, Blogger NAOYA TAKEDA said...

Thankful governor

 
At 8/10/07 00:47, Blogger NAOYA TAKEDA said...

Michelle...We all will support you silently...

 
At 9/10/07 20:34, Blogger Rick said...

Hello Michelle ... In Saving face ..the hair salon scene .. you wore a french language version of a Canadian Forces T-shirt. What was that about?

Rick in Toronto


P.S. Happy Birthday

 
At 10/10/07 15:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's never too late to say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to you, be loved Michelle

 
At 10/10/07 19:14, Blogger Unknown said...

so now you often work in NY? wow! I just study in NewYork city.Do we have chance to meet you?

 
At 11/10/07 18:24, Blogger Yu-Fan said...

to TW.jastina,
如果你不介意 我可以幫你們翻譯
我中英文都可以 因為我在台灣讀過書

to TW.jastina,
If I have the permission to do so, I am more than happy to translate back and forth between Chinese and English for you guys ^^. I can speak both Chinese and Taiwanese because I studied Chinese in Taiwan for a few years.

 
At 13/10/07 21:42, Blogger Yu-Fan said...

志同道合的人就應該互相幫忙 我很高興我在台灣花時間學的中文終於有點用處了 呵呵

 
At 14/10/07 03:32, Blogger NAOYA TAKEDA said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 16/10/07 16:14, Blogger Yu-Fan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 16/10/07 23:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anyone has any sort of problem, please email me instead. This stuff doesn't belong here in this blog.
Please respect Michelle and other fans.
Thanks
-Duong

 

Post a Comment

<< Home