Michelle Krusiec

"What makes Alice Wu's debut so pleasurable is its easy rhythms, its sly juxtapositions, and its relaxed but funny performances. A generous straight man, Krusiec gives the film emotional heft...."---Slate

Happy Lunar New Year's!
Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm sure many of you celebrate Lunar New Year (I do!). Did you guys receive a lot of red envelopes or give out a lot of red envelopes? Fortunately for me, I still receive red envelopes because I'm not married and I'm still in my 20s so they consider me a kid. :)

I'm also posting the answers to the contest.
Here are the answers:
1. What is Michelle's Chinese name (given by her birth parents--use pinyin/roman characters please)?
Yang Ya-Huei (pinyin: Yáng Yǎhuì)

2. In Saving Face, which starred Michelle, what was her character's full name?
Wilhelmina Pang

3. Michelle recently starred in an American TV series this past season, what is the name of this series?
Dirty Sexy Money

4. What is Michelle's birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY)?
10/02/1974

5. In preparation for her role in Saving Face, Michelle went to Taiwan to do what?
To brush up and learn Mandarin


And the winner is...
Spider-B
Please email your name and address to me using the email address that you used to email the answers.
Congratulations!
Thanks to those that have entered, you'll have some more chances to win some Michelle goods soon! :)

Michelle and I wishes everyone a Happy New Year's! :)

Labels:


Posted by Anonymous @ 2/11/2008 12:48:00 PM




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home