Michelle Krusiec

"What makes Alice Wu's debut so pleasurable is its easy rhythms, its sly juxtapositions, and its relaxed but funny performances. A generous straight man, Krusiec gives the film emotional heft...."---Slate

Mini Update
Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hi Everyone,

I'm working away in NYC on the Wind Up Bird Chronicle. To answer your questions regarding Far North please see below.

XOX,
Michelle

UPDATES for recent projects
Far North is slated to be released September 23rd in the United States on DVD. Theatrical release dates in the UK are December 26th and early December in Taiwan.

Labels:


Posted by Michelle @ 8/20/2008 03:04:00 PM




5 Comments:

At 21/8/08 05:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a Chinese girl
i am proud of u
i want to go abroad to see u
do not forget me

 
At 4/9/08 01:02, Blogger 瓜瓜 said...

Do you come to taiwan on December?
i want to see you ,haha

 
At 7/9/08 07:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How I wish more people in the Philippines would get to know you. Although I've read that MK grew up in a community with a lot of my countrymen in her hometown and that she said we tend to stick to congregate as a clique. Not all Pinoys (an abbreviated term for Filipino) are like that (especially me, I like to get to know more cultures) There a couple of Saving Face fans over the archipelago. Wo ai ni Michelle (a few Mandarin words I know)!

I'm a super big Michelle Krusiec fan and I hope to get to work in the US in a couple of years so I have the chance to watch MIT. I've read all about the raves and would love to see it myself.

Aside from this, I am an avid reader of the fanfic SF2...I'd like MK to be paired up with Zhang Ziyi (as Dawn). What a hot trio! MK, Zhang, and Lynn!

 
At 5/10/08 17:43, Blogger Jubilee said...

Hi there! Thank you for keeping us updated on your recent projects. Ever since Saving Face, I have become a huge fan of your work. I currently live in NYC, and I can't wait to see the stage production of The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle. As a Murakami reader, I was shocked to hear that they were doing a stage adaptation. It's hard enough to imagine some of his stories in my head. In short, I am v. much looking forward to it.

 
At 26/8/09 04:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been a big fan since for a long time. I hope you can keep us updated on the plays progress and opening info?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home