Michelle Krusiec

"What makes Alice Wu's debut so pleasurable is its easy rhythms, its sly juxtapositions, and its relaxed but funny performances. A generous straight man, Krusiec gives the film emotional heft...."---Slate

Michelle's Facebook Fan Club
Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I recently created a Facebook Fan Club for Michelle. The other club on Facebook has no updates whatsoever--which is really sad for me to see.

I will be updating this club VERY often with videos, pictures, events, and news. I'll also use the club as a way to run contests and giveaways! I have a few signed Saving Face posters that Michelle sent me that I would like to giveaway to fans. I still have an unclaimed signed DVD that I'll be giving away too.

Please join! There's even a discussion area too!

Here's the link:
MK Facebook Fan Club

Labels:


Posted by Anonymous @ 11/12/2008 03:04:00 PM




9 Comments:

At 12/11/08 17:44, Blogger Billie said...

i joined~ =)

 
At 12/11/08 20:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Thank you! Once we get a good number of people in the club, I'll start giving away stuff :)

 
At 12/11/08 22:17, Blogger yunchaiu said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12/11/08 22:24, Blogger yunchaiu said...

Wow,what a good news!!!
May i join?

I am a new comer here,
but i do enjoy watching the movies which were stared by michelle!!

Though the website"facebook" is famous,i never register it ,in fact....
But i would register right now :)

 
At 12/11/08 22:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yunchaiu, please feel free to join! It's open to ALL Michelle Krusiec fans only! :)
Welcome!

 
At 13/11/08 07:02, Blogger Duxton said...

actually you could have just take over the facebook account ... seriously...

I created the group but I am just a fan in Singapore. I dont have the resources to keep it up.

 
At 13/11/08 07:15, Blogger yunchaiu said...

Dear duong,it's nice to heard about that!

I would hang around this blog and the facebook time after time!

By the way,I had registered the member of "facebook" ;D

I really appreciated what you have done for us!

 
At 15/11/08 20:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds cool dude. how do you join this agian, I cant find where to register.

 
At 16/11/08 01:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toan, all you do is register with FaceBook http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=95103525726 on this page at the top. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home