Michelle Krusiec

"What makes Alice Wu's debut so pleasurable is its easy rhythms, its sly juxtapositions, and its relaxed but funny performances. A generous straight man, Krusiec gives the film emotional heft...."---Slate

45th Golden Horse Ceremony
Sunday, December 14, 2008

The 45th Golden Horse ceremony was a blast! It's always fun to get
dolled up and look pretty, so I tried my best.... I wasn't so hot
about my bangs though! What do you guys think? Dress and purse were by Christian Dior, jewels were by Bvlgari. Thanks to Chen You-Wei for providing red carpet photos.





Video Clip: YouTube Clip

-Michelle

Labels: ,


Posted by Michelle @ 12/14/2008 11:36:00 PM




8 Comments:

At 15/12/08 11:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool! Looking forward to seeing you at the DnC NYE event!

 
At 16/12/08 02:09, Blogger sarinawilson23 said...

www.saddleonline.com here you can check and it has premium, synthetic saddle, english saddle, Australian saddle.

 
At 16/12/08 23:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle!
Just watched "Saving Face" again on my laptop

Looking good @ the Golden Horse Ceremony!

Bye!

 
At 16/12/08 23:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

O by the way, I totally did not know that the Golden Horse Awards was at Taichung, I'm actually FROM there!

well...not really anymore, live in LA now, but gonna go back in a few days for break!

hope you had fun there!

 
At 28/12/08 08:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what!? u were in taiwan just 15 days before i go home! so sad >.<
i wish i were there to support u :)

anyway, you look gorgeous!!

p.s. will it be possible to have "saving face2"???

 
At 28/12/08 09:38, Blogger Unknown said...

You always look divine Michelle :)

 
At 7/1/09 10:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a while ago, now, but I think your bangs looked lovely. I'd be happy if mine could ever look like that... ^_^

 
At 6/5/13 21:31, Anonymous wedding venues beverly hills said...

I was just seeking this information for some time. After 6 hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your website. I wonder what’s the lack of Google strategy that don’t rank this kind of informative websites in top of the list. Generally the top sites are full of garbage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home