Michelle Krusiec

"What makes Alice Wu's debut so pleasurable is its easy rhythms, its sly juxtapositions, and its relaxed but funny performances. A generous straight man, Krusiec gives the film emotional heft...."---Slate

Quick Updates
Friday, July 17, 2009

Congratulations to NANKING for 3 Doc Emmy nominations!!! And if you
haven't started watching MENTAL on FOX. Check it out: http://www.fox.com/mental/
I make a guest appearance..... I actually had a total blast
shooting this because we shot in Bogota, Colombia! Outfest jurying
has been great! Some impressive contenders. Deliberation is this
Saturday night. Still have a slew of films to watch. Don Roos who
gave an inspiring speech on opening night will speak again on Saturday
July 18th at the DGA. I may pop my head in for some inspiration and a
lot of laughs as well. So witty --- those damn gay filmmakers. Also,
don't forget LODESTONE's KAROAKE fundraiser. See below. I'm
judging! Come join for a great cause. Starting rehearsals for Made
in Taiwan in the fall. I may do some shows in Los Angeles. Stella is
getting over her Korean ribs (which was remnants from a great Julia
cooked dinner - love u TZ). I know, I know, don't give the dog Korean
ribs, or just ribs. The bone may splinter and CHOKE THEM! What do
they do in the wild?

Labels: ,


Posted by Michelle @ 7/17/2009 10:46:00 AM




1 Comments:

At 18/7/09 06:45, Anonymous Cindy said...

Mental looks interesting...Do you know when your guest spot airs??

Looking forward to a new crop of films in the coming months. The South Florida festival is not until Spring...Maybe a trip to Austin for their September festival could be worthwhile?

Glad to hear Stella is doing better. I've no doubt you (and she) are relieved. I've had dogs that could eat anything you gave them. Now I have Moseby, who needs rice and dark green vegetables (his favorite is asparagus) added to his food for "everything" to be okay. Go figure?

...anyway. Have fun at Karaoke on Sunday. Sounds like a blast!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home